What to Bring to Arrow River
- Bring sufficiently warm clothing, even in the summer it can get cool at night.
- Long sleeves and pants are good protection against mosquitoes.
- Have good sturdy and comfortable foot-wear.
- Please do not wear shorts into the shrine room.
- In the winter months temperatures can get very cold. Bring good winter gear.
- Also remember that laundry is not easy to do so bring sufficient changes of clothes.
Other Necessary Items
- Clock or watch with alarm
- NOTE - A cell-phone is not a suitable substitute for a clock.
You will not be able to keep it charged or find a signal here.
- A supply of any needed medicines
- Tooth-brush, razor etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE - if you are driving here, there is no place to get gasoline after Thunder Bay.
- If you have a favourite meditation cushion, bring it
- Sleeping bag
- Sandals or slippers
- If you want to occasionally connect to the internet bring a wifi capable device.